Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

So clean.

Very well done all around.

Front page.

Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

In respects to animation in school.

Considering how the system in school works, I must say, you did an impressive job. I'm currently animating a 30 second short that's due tomorrow! Started today. But all in all, I think you did an excellent job with the tight restrictions they give you.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Lol

Haha, I loved the scientists fear while it was about to hit him. Had to play it like 4 times over just to see that part.

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

Beat it in one sitting. Game was decent, but the resource income rates were bs.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Sim Tower Anyone?

A very good remake. Kudos to you.

Super Laser Tank 1.3 Super Laser Tank 1.3

Lol

[Zelnas: If I was stoned out of my mind, however, I bet I'd find this the best damn thing on the internet.]

I can assure you it's good, but not the best by any means.

axproject axproject

Critique

Not a bad attempt at the modeling, although the polygons are much higher than remotely necessary.

For your texturing, I see the same generic scratched metal finish, need I reference it's page on CGtextures?

Try painting a base texture, hand painted always works better, and blend colours using different opacity levels. If you want to add an additional touch, put the scratched metal on a different layer, erase some of it, and try different blend modes.

You're making good progress though.

Velociraptor - 3D Velociraptor - 3D

Love the Scales

Your work looks excellent, the skin texture is phenomenal.

My only critique is in the anatomy of the creature itself. There's something wrong with the cheek/jaw under the eyes. Reptiles typically have a steadier curve towards the neck. If you look up Komodo Dragons (most similar to a dinosaur imo) there's a good start point.

Can't wait to see where your work goes.

The big N The big N

Photorealistic

I have to give you some heavy credit for the quality of that render, beautiful.