View Profile XDrako

5 Movie Reviews

So clean.

Very well done all around.

Front page.

In respects to animation in school.

Considering how the system in school works, I must say, you did an impressive job. I'm currently animating a 30 second short that's due tomorrow! Started today. But all in all, I think you did an excellent job with the tight restrictions they give you.

Lol

Haha, I loved the scientists fear while it was about to hit him. Had to play it like 4 times over just to see that part.

6 Game Reviews

Beat it in one sitting. Game was decent, but the resource income rates were bs.

Sim Tower Anyone?

A very good remake. Kudos to you.

Lol

[Zelnas: If I was stoned out of my mind, however, I bet I'd find this the best damn thing on the internet.]

I can assure you it's good, but not the best by any means.

4 Art Reviews

Critique

Not a bad attempt at the modeling, although the polygons are much higher than remotely necessary.

For your texturing, I see the same generic scratched metal finish, need I reference it's page on CGtextures?

Try painting a base texture, hand painted always works better, and blend colours using different opacity levels. If you want to add an additional touch, put the scratched metal on a different layer, erase some of it, and try different blend modes.

You're making good progress though.

Love the Scales

Your work looks excellent, the skin texture is phenomenal.

My only critique is in the anatomy of the creature itself. There's something wrong with the cheek/jaw under the eyes. Reptiles typically have a steadier curve towards the neck. If you look up Komodo Dragons (most similar to a dinosaur imo) there's a good start point.

Can't wait to see where your work goes.

Photorealistic

I have to give you some heavy credit for the quality of that render, beautiful.

I work on Fire Alarm systems. Spare time I tinker with robotics, 3d art, digital painting and music composition.

Brian Frazer @XDrako